Looking for a fast-paced, dynamic sales seminar that will teach simple and effective techniques and strategies to help you achieve outstanding success? Then you should attend this seminar!
PowerSelling is about closing sales in Qatar and the Gulf in 2011 and beyond. What separates the pros from all the rest is the ability to
"Close the Sale." Without this ability to get the customer to buy, many salespeople fail, businesses don't reach their true potential and countless dollars are lost.
The Truly Australian Way to Sell
Professional selling is an art. And Middle Easterners are truly a different buying people to Americans or the English.
The PowerSelling Seminar, presented by Wayne Mansfield -
author of the best selling Australian Sales Script Book, shows you at least 37 proven ways to close the
sale. Hard times have gone on too long... make a decision to attend this seminar and start on the road to sales
PowerSelling: 37 Secrets of Winning the Sale!
- Price and the power of persuasion: Understand the importance of price and how it
affects your customer and you will immediately sell more -
"how much" doesn't mean "oh we have to cut the price!"
- Face to face selling in the 21st Century: Cultural and generational change in the last 20 years make the old assessment of who is a "average buyer" obsolete.
PowerSelling highlights how to engage these changes and prosper.
- The one simple truth about selling... Learn this and you will join the SuperStars
- SuperSales people have two distinct skills: learn the art of story telling and scripting and reap rich rewards.
- Selling to Couples: Learn what you must know to increase your conversion rate when joint decisions are required.
- Timing, timing and timing: When is the best time to ask for the sale?? And can there be more than one best time?
PowerSelling will show you that timing is
flexible and you can recover from a poor first impression with the right timing.
- What is Psychophysics and how can it help you sell: Knowing how the mind works WILL increase your sales ability.
- People NEVER buy what they can't afford unless... learn how getting people to want what you have is always better than needing what you want - emotions are the key!
- PowerSelling covers all these secrets and more... give yourself and your team a competitive edge in this competitive business environment of 2004 and beyond.
Our graduates are our best advertisement!
With over 12,000 graduates in the last 3 years, PowerSelling
is Australia's most popular sales seminar. Here is a sample of
what our graduates have to say:
'Excellent course with very
practical ideas I will be putting into effect'
Peter Hilton - Heritage Pacific
'Fantastic, it offered so many new ideas'
Kirsten Taylor - Broncos Leagues Club
'Excellent! Would recommend it!'
Terry Gowan - Ledger Wood Associates
'Best information I have received on selling'
Dennis Goudy - Bark Busters
'Very interesting, informative and easy to relate to'
Jasmine Lyons - The Rare Coin Company
'Great new ideas on selling "basics"'
Geoff Scott - Softgen Australia
'So different to everything else I have read or heard'
Belinda Stone - HESTA Super Fund
'Very useful start to a selling career. Confirms or reputes your current techniques and adds others'
Justin Rees - Alacrity Business Solutions
'I learnt many techniques I had never thought about before'
Peg Reaburn - Global Wealth Education
'Some very useful suggestions that I was unaware of... until now!'
Chris Middleton - Solar Energy Systems
'An eye opener in the selling business. Words, and the way your approach comes across is what will close your sale'
Nazaria Musindi - Carbonrib WA P/L
'Excellent information and exceptional presenter'
Samantha Platell - Open Networks Support
How much is all this? Just QR29 a Secret - All 37 for just
Satisfaction Warranty: With at least 37 Secrets shared, the graduates of
PowerSelling have achieved terrific results. Put what we teach into action and if, after 12 months, you haven't gained at least one extra sale, we will happily refund your investment.
Book your place now - workshop sizes are
Workshop Learning Experience
Learning is best achieved when new material is explored
and the learning experience is guided by a experienced capable workshop
QAAO workshops combine the very best learning material and are
presented by world class educators who are highly qualified and also
successful in business.
Your workshop will run from 8am to 4pm and including all of the
support material, and lunch and refreshment breaks.
You can expect your workshop to:
- Offer challenging learning experiences
- Involve you in case studies
- Have you actively involved to increase learning
- Equip you with real skills to action immediately
- Be fun and engaging
- Add to your professional skill set
QAAO workshops are all Internationally Accredited and may
qualify for prior learning credits or professional development credits
for courses that are recognized internationally by NITO.
7 reasons to attend PowerSelling
- Workshop Content. Fast paced session to help you manage time effectively
- Practical Benefits. We deliver practical concepts and tools to use every day
- Time Effective and Great Price with no padding - great value
- Excellent Reference Materials. Receive a great workbook and comprehensive charts, lists and reference forms you can use later on the job
- Compare our experience. Since 1987 we have delivered cost effective
and practical business learning to over 50,000 companies in Australia, New
Zealand, the UK and the Middle East.
- Professional Presenters. All our presenters are skilled in delivering our courses with poise and experience.
- Internationally relevant learning material for International
Businesses presented by Australia's leading business educators.
How to book:
- By eMail
Complete the form below & click 'submit'
- By fax
Print the form , complete & send to the fax booking line in your city
- By phone
Call the Booking Hotline
+974 4460 2121
Extension 250 / 235 / 265
+974 4460 1134
|Seminar Location and Booking Details
PowerSelling - 37 Secrets of Winning the Sale!
|Monday, August 8th, 2011
||Venture Gulf Training Centre
8 am to 4 pm Workbook, Lunch and Refreshment Breaks
August 8th, 2011
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011