| Everything you always wanted to know about sales managing but were afraid to ask...
Are you sick of banging your head against the brick wall? Sales results are not what they should be? Then here is the answer...
Strategies to Lead winning sales people
Sales is the heart of most organizations. The front-line contact with the customer. Seems simple enough, but today, sales management has become one of the most dynamic environments for change in business.
Sales management professionals are now constantly facing the reality of:
- customers who seem less loyal, yet more demanding
- increasing complex distribution channel options
- sales team challenges that push "recruit, reward and retain" to new levels
- the pressure not only of selling, but attaining the optimal sales mix
- marketing/sales interfaces that require effective negotiation and prioritization skills
The challenges of present day business are more complex than just a few short
years ago, but spoils available from the resulting opportunities are vast for those who can master the critical elements of sales force performance.
By attending the How to Lead and Motivate Sales Teams Seminar you will
gain what could be called an "unfair advantage" on your competitors and
tip the advantage in your favour.
Stop being frustrated with the lack of direct ability and performance of your sales team...
unfortunately it's probably your own fault! Like most sales managers who have never been educated on the best practices of their position,
do you wondering how to more effectively lead and motivate your sales people...
well wonder no longer!
Act NOW to book and attend How to Lead and Motivate Sales Teams and you will
learn how to achieve outstanding results whilst juggling all these things:
- Hiring new salespeople.
- Coaching and counselling.
- Setting goals with salespeople.
- Managing the training and development of salespeople.
- Focusing and directing individual salespeople
- Creating a winning climate of mutual respect
- Force the salespeople to think strategically
- Keeping in contact with the changes in the market
- Mastering communication with your sales team
- Provide regular structured direction and feedback to the sales team
- Keeping the sales team focused on the highest-potential activities each month
- Providing the team with a sense of ownership of their performance and results
What results can you expect from attending How to Lead and Motivate Sales People?
Better management skills so you can do a better job of focusing and directing salespeople,
learn what makes a better manager so that you have more time for other duties, and
how to lead a sales team who are happier and more focused on results.
All this adds up to improved sales results with less management time.
The How to Lead and Motivate Sales People Seminar will unlock the Secrets of Successful Sales Management
As you know… the best salespeople don’t always become the best sales managers. Why? For sales managers to increase sales productivity and create an elite, high performance sales team – they must first un-learn many of the decision-making habits and mindsets they formed while selling.
We share with you a 7-step process that shows a good sales
managers how to address these real concerns and what to do about them:
- Why your sales team
is producing far below its potential?
- How to communicate and inspire the sales team aspire to a level of productivity salespeople wouldn’t achieve by themselves
- Strategies to re-energize senior salespeople “stuck-in-a-rut”
- Defining and improving your sales management coaching process
- Stop reactive fire-fighting - by focusing on the activities that improve the team or the business
- Identifying hi-payoff coaching candidates to maximize RESULTS – FAST!
- Keep salespeople laser-focused on the behaviours you need for sales excellence
All that adds up to improved sales results with less management time.
Who Should Attend
Sales managers looking to strengthen their ability to develop and execute winning sales strategies and lead their sales team to exceptional levels of performance.
Senior account managers, whose next move will be into sales management will also benefit from this program.
Business owners bewildered by the sales process
Is all this possible in just five hours?
Obviously not... but we have designed How to Lead and
Motivate Sales People Seminar to give new sales managers,
and even sales management veterans who are seeking to sharpen
their skills, the background and structure to make a QUANTUM
leap towards achieving SPLENDID RESULTS.
Lead and Motivate Resource Manual CD
The EXCLUSIVE Lead
and Motivate Sales Teams Resource CD has a full year of
Sales and Training material to equip each attendee with
resources needed to achieve outstanding results in the next 12
With nearly 400 pages of material, The Lead and
Motivate Sales Teams Resource CD could quite rightly be
described as the Definitive Reference Resource for the 21st
Century Sales Manager.
Designed by experienced sales managers so you can use the
material directly from any computer or, you can selectively
printout material and create your own customised training
With hundreds of articles, tips and suggestions, meeting
starters and powerful handouts, the Lead and Motivate Resource
CD is worth the seminar registration fee by itself. To collect
all this information would take hundreds of hours of research
and thousands of dollars of investment.
A snap shot of the 15,044 companies that have attended seminars presented by Australia's leading Business Educator,
Business Education Australia
AAPT, Acclaim Recruitment, Business Success, Group, Classic Information Systems,
Dollarforce Financial Services, Hearing Solutions, Hotel Grand Chancellor,
Intelecom Australia, Interlloy, PVS Workfind, R Finance, Priority Management,
SecureData Group, Stellar Call Centres, Voice & Data Services,
Workskills Professionals, Century 21, AEC Systems, Allegiance Marketing,
Compass Pools, Ese Patios & Home Improvements, ESRI Australia,
Jurlique International, LJ Hooker, MRA Entertainment
To Lead and Motivate Sales Teams addresses the skills of developing new business
through effective management of sales people - the skills that, once mastered, will almost certainly
guarantee your sales success by harnessing the abilities of your sales team.
Developed as a companion seminar for our hugely successful PowerSelling,
PhoneSense and Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats
Seminar Series, attended by nearly 30,000 sales people in the last decade, this seminar will give you
management skills that will last a life time.
Book your place now as these seminars will
Workshop Learning Experience
Learning is best achieved when new material is explored
and the learning experience is guided by a experienced capable workshop
QAAO workshops combine the very best learning material and are
presented by world class educators who are highly qualified and also
successful in business.
Your workshop will run from 8am to 4pm and including all of the
support material, and lunch and refreshment breaks.
You can expect your workshop to:
- Offer challenging learning experiences
- Involve you in case studies
- Have you actively involved to increase learning
- Equip you with real skills to action immediately
- Be fun and engaging
- Add to your professional skill set
QAAO workshops are all Internationally Accredited and may
qualify for prior learning credits or professional development credits
for courses that are recognized internationally by NITO.
7 reasons to attend How to Lead & Motivate Sales Teams
- Workshop Content. Fast paced session to help you manage time effectively
- Practical Benefits. We deliver practical concepts and tools to use every day
- Time Effective and Great Price with no padding - great value
- Excellent Reference Materials. Receive a great workbook and comprehensive charts, lists and reference forms you can use later on the job
- Compare our experience. Since 1987 we have delivered cost effective
and practical business learning to over 50,000 companies in Australia, New
Zealand, the UK and the Middle East.
- Professional Presenters. All our presenters are skilled in delivering our courses with poise and experience.
- Internationally relevant learning material for International
Businesses presented by Australia's leading business educators.
How to book:
- By eMail
Complete the form below & click 'submit'
- By fax
Print the form , complete & send to the fax booking line in your city
- By phone
Call the Booking Hotline
+974 4460 2121
Extension 250 / 235 / 265
+974 4460 1134
|Seminar Location and Booking Details
How to Lead & Motivate Sales Teams
|Tuesday, August 9th, 2011
||Venture Gulf Training Centre
8 am to 4 pm Workbook, Lunch and Refreshment Breaks
August 8th, 2011
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011